Thursday, October 17, 2019

Post #1111

I'm a pattern person.
Patterns make me happy.

I kind of wished today was 11/11.
That would be a GREAT pattern.
But I can't not blog for a month.
Hahahaha

Anyhow.
Happy Pattern Day.
(Hey, if Hallmark can make up days...)

As always, we are BUSY around here.
The Town Clerk is on vacation this week
and next, so I'm putting in half days 
at the Town Hall.
She handed me a BIG 3" binder crammed FULL
of hand written pages that she needs typed.
4 hours typing on a laptop is the limit
for my back / neck / shoulders.

Kyle is in town, so I'm taking today and tomorrow
and I think we might go for a walk on the beach.

And I'm teaching this weekend,
so there are always lots of things to do
to prepare for that.

I thought a lot about my family making
the sad trip to Calgary earlier in the week.
I'm glad the trip went well.

No comments: