Monday, October 18, 2021

Happy Birthday Mom!

 Today is my Mom's birthday!

I wish I could be there to spend the day with her.
I'm grateful I got to visit TWICE this year.
Once in April and again in August.


I am so blessed to have her as my Mom.
She is always so happy,
upbeat,
kind,
loving,
thoughtful.

She loves to be around those she loves.
And loves to make those she doesn't know
her good friends.

It's amazing to see the difference in their 
little neighborhood over the 5 years 
they have lived there!

Everybody in the community is now a friend!
They know everybody's name (and most of 
their families and dogs...)
There are cookie exchanges and "tea" parties.
It's gone from a housing development to a neighborhood.

Mom just can't help brightening everybody's day!
Her smile and honest caring is just so infectious!
What a joy and a blessing she is to everyone she meets.


I mean, come on.
Who doesn't LOVE this woman???

Happy Birthday Mom!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: