Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday, Monday.....

 My house is quiet!

Kyle is off on a job.
Rod is at HIS job.
And I just finished teaching the morning session.
Beau is in his chair, sleeping, but NOT snoring
for a change.

And I apparently left something in the microwave
because it occasionally beeps.
Hmmmmmmm.

AND (good news) I was doing my paperwork
yesterday for last weeks' DOUBLE DUTY classes
and realized this week I am ONLY teaching
in the morning!
SO HAPPY!!!

It's good $$$,
but last week I worked a total of 50 hours!
I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as 
"being retired".
But it wore me out!
And then on Sunday I had to play the organ in church.
MORE stress!!! (grin)

I tried to nap yesterday afternoon,
but it didn't work.
Slept like the dead last night though!!!

And now?
I was going to go to the beach with Kyle,
but he got a job, so I'm going to make myself
a nice big bowl of salad and sit on the couch
(or maybe on the patio) with my book.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Also.
This blog needs a picture.


This is where Kyle and I were two Mondays ago.
Beautiful, eh?
(but a bit chilly!!)
There's snow on those trees up in the left top corner...

No comments: