Thursday, October 21, 2021

No Students

 That's not strictly true...
I had ONE student,
but she just popped in to ask a quick question
and was gone in about 15 minutes.

So here I sit.

I think I'll cancel class.
And run to WalMart with Kyle.

That sounds like more fun...

It has been a busy week,
what with teaching every day as well as
working at the Town.
We had a pizza lunch today with the town staff
including the public works guys.
The head of public works is going in for
rotator cuff surgery on Monday so I guess
it was a "send off".

Kyle has been busy working in the garden
getting it all prepped for the fall garden.
He planted some cucumbers and zucchini and 
yellow crookneck squash (again).
Kind of like Dad's carrots.
NEVER going to do this again.
Until next garden... lol.

He also bought a little cherry tree, 
a gardenia, a couple of strawberries
and... something else I don't remember.

Tomorrow while I'm teaching I think he's
going to get the sugar snap peas in.
And I think we are going to try sweet peas!
I didn't think they would grow down here!
But the website we buy our bulk seeds
from says they will, so... we'll see...

Anyhow.

Not much else happening.
Life is boring when I'm working this much.


(Holding Kyle's hat while he took a selfie... lol)

No comments: