Friday, September 9, 2022

Strawberries and Bananas

 Ok, so I promised to show you.....

Here is the strawberry and banana experiment.


We pureed 8 pounds of strawberries
poured them into the trays
and then put a banana slice on each.


I used this cute little slicer to slice the bananas.
It works really well!


And here is what they looked like when they were done.
They are good.
They aren't as good as I was hoping.
But they are good....

Just a little strange.

And we have FIVE trays full.
So we will eat them.
But we won't likely do them again...


We have been having awesome sunsets.
And some rockets.
And some moments on the beach.

But mostly I've been SUPER busy doing Relief Society stuff,
working at the town and teaching,
and prepping for our road trip to Kansas next week.

So... watch for updates on the road.
I'll try.

No comments: