Thursday, February 16, 2023

Another Trip to Tampa

 I'm doing my third weekend 4-day school
in Tampa this weekend.
The drive over was a typical, 4-hour drive.
Lots of traffic, but everything went smoothly.

This weekend I'm in a Nissan Altima.
And it let me connect my phone so I could
see my map without having to look at my phone!
YEA!!!

I'm re-listening to The Work and The Glory
book one this weekend. It's a LONG book,
so I won't get it finished, but it helps
the miles tick by.

I got to the school at 4:30, 
dropped off all my stuff,
and headed to my hotel.

I'm going to walk next door to Arbys
and grab some early dinner
and then back to my room to relax and
get ready for a full, busy weekend.


We might actually get a peach or two this year...
they are still tiny, but at least they are there!
(And shhhhhhh, so far there has been no major
frost this year... we might actually get some mangos!)

FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments: