Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Goodness Gracious!

 I can't even BEGIN to list all the stuff.....

I've been quite busy.
And just popped on and realized it's been
two cat's lives since I posted.


This is where I was this past weekend.
(5 days)

Plus ALL the RS stuff.
And working at the town.
And designing / planning a new house.
And freeze drying stuff.
And
And
And
And

It just feels like I don't slow down!

We would really like to go to the 
Bishop's Storehouse again.
But tomorrow I have a dentist appointment.
And then next Wed I'll be in TUCSON!
HOW DID IT GET TO BE THE END OF MARCH???

I'm so behind.

I spoke in church a week ago Sunday.
And that feels like yesterday.
But 6 months ago.

I was supposed to meet with the EQ Pres
this afternoon, but I left Tampa this morning
at 5:00 and this is the first time I've slowed down
all day long.
(The Town was a MAD HOUSE today...)

I just got an email that the expense report system
will be down from this evening until 3/27!
So I had to hurry and get my reports in
so there is a tiny chance they will get approved
and possibly even paid before my credit card
payment is due.
(My expense report is generally around $2200
for the weekend, time I rent a car for 5 days
and 5 nights in a hotel...)

I have a sister in the hospital I should go visit.
And I haven't sent birthday cards at all
last week. 
(My birthday card sister broke her arm... I need
a new birthday card sister!)

I still don't have a 2nd counselor (that I know of...)
But I MIGHT get a ministering secretary!
Which is awesome.
Except she will set appointments for
ministering interviews and then I'll have to do
those too!!!

Deep breath.
I'm going to go take a nap.







No comments: