Monday, March 27, 2023

On Your Marks.......

 On your marks,
Get set.....

And that's what I'm doing today.
Getting ready...

Which means laundry.
(I did most of that on Saturday)
Cooking.
Cooking.
Cooking.
I was going to do that Saturday, but decided
that it wouldn't last the week if I did it too early.
So that's on tap for today.
Packing.
I like to wait til the last minute... lol.

Oh yeah, and I need to run to the grocery store.

Saturday morning we had our RS Birthday Brunch.
It was at the home of our new activity committee chair.
It was sparsely attended, which I expected since
Saturday morning is a tough time for most Moms.
But I have assigned this committee to be in charge
and I'm not going to micro-manage.
The people who needed to be there, were there.
And we had a really nice time and got to know
a few sisters better.
(Which was the goal.)

AND one sister brought little yogurt parfaits.
They were DELICIOUS.
It was the best yogurt!
So I have to go to the store and buy a couple
of tubs (by Kyle's request) so they can eat it
while I'm gone.
If you have ever had a McDonald's yogurt parfait,
it's the same yogurt they use.
And it's DELICIOUS.
(But it's from Publix and you don't have those
where you live... cuz they are only S.E. US.)
Sorry!
(I never shop at Publix, it's the "upscale" store.)

Anyhow.
Yesterday we had a really good ward council,
a nice testimony meeting,
a good RS lesson,
and we were invited to a friend's home for dinner.
It was very enjoyable!

All-in-all a nice day.

And now........
OFF WE GO!


No comments: