Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Brrr

 Ok, not really.
But the sky was cloudy and the wind was blowing.
So I had to wear jeans and a jacket when
we went to Sam's and Tractor Supply.
(And I turned off the ceiling fan!)

It was only in the 70's.
And 86 at the ranch in Kansas!!!!

Anyhow.
It was a busy busy Wednesday.
Kyle got to take the day off.
More tire drama...

It was nice to have him home for the day.
I spent the morning doing RS stuff.
And then we went shopping.
And then I took a NAP!


Except I was wrapped up in a blanket
on the couch,
"watching" YouTube.

Ate a couple of fish tacos and headed into
my zoom room to teach this evening's class.
I've had large classes all week!
Monday I had a fluctuating group but about 28 in total.
Tonight was about the same. Mostly 21 - 22, but some
folks pop in for an hour or so and then have other
stuff they need to do.

Anyhow.
It's time to turn OFF the computer and call it a night.

No comments: