Friday, April 7, 2023

Home Again Home Again!

 I got home late on Tuesday evening and jumped
right back in on Wednesday!

Starting off with working out,
then a yummy breakfast of eggs and toast.
Then Jim dropped by to pick up the trailer
so he could pressure wash HIS driveway.

And then I headed to Hair Cuttery and
got all my hair chopped off! 
(Ok, not ALL, but it feels like a LOT...)

I went with Nancy's recommendation and
got a good old '70s shag cut.


I'm a terrible selfie taker, but at least you get the idea
AND a bonus photo bomber!

Next I headed to WalMart (pretty much next door)
and grabbed some groceries,
some stuff for my hair,
and they had SIX different little short sleeved
cotton button up shirts!
So I bought them all.
LOL


Nice, spring colors.


I'm not sure I love the curl stuff... it feels very heavy.
But we'll try it a couple of times and see how it goes.
It did make it less frizzy, so there's that...

Home, and Jim got there about the same time I did.
The pressure washing experiment went really well
and his driveway looks good as new!
(Except he popped a nozzle off when he only had
about 2 feet left... but its ok, he'll fix it quick.)

Took a short nap,
and then sat down in front of the computer to
teach my night class.

Thursday I didn't work out - I was still on Tucson
time and didn't get to sleep until about 2:30,
so I tried to sleep late.
(Didn't work, there was a plumbing issue
so I woke up around 7...)
Got up and fiddled around until Soni called at 9.
We had a nice visit and then headed off to work.

They were happy to see me and there were LOTS
of end-of-month and end-of-quarter reports for
me to create and submit to the various government
agencies that care WAY too much about what
we are doing in our little building department.

And then home to make some dinner,
visit with Kyle, the official potato digger,
and then I watched some TV with Rod
while we waited for the rocket launch
at 12:30 - really pretty with the full moon!
Then he headed to bed and I read a book
and colored on my iPad trying to get sleepy
until about 2:30 again!
Tonight I am teaching until 10 and then I'll
just go to bed and hope it works!

This morning I worked out, did some laundry
and dishes, watched some YouTube,
read a book, and now I'm heading out to see
if I can remember how to start the lawnmower.
Kyle has been mowing the yard for the last
year or so, but he's working, and the back yard
and pastures need to be cut, so I'll see if I can do it.
(fingers crossed!)

No comments: