Thursday, December 14, 2023

Christmas Music

 We've had our tree up for awhile.


But today it was overcast and windy.
It "felt" like it was cold.
(But checking the thermometer it was
in the 70's all day... lol.)

But with the Christmas music blaring
while I cleaned the house,
it FELT like Christmas today.

So I'm going with it!

We have Rod's office party tomorrow night
and then the ward party on Saturday night.

And Sunday is "Christmas Music" during
Sacrament meeting. The Bishop asked
4 people (so far) to come up, share
their favorite Christmas hymn, a bit about
what it means to them,
and then the ward will sing it.

I'm #4.
So hit me up with which is YOUR favorite
and why.
I like them all. 
Mostly.
(Not a big fan of Away in a Manger...)

My FAVORITE Christmas music is
the Halleluiah Chorus from Handel's Mosiah.
But I'm thinking we won't tackle that one...
grin.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Oh my, tough one... ok let me jaw on that a minute and I'll email /text you my fav.