Saturday, December 9, 2023

West Palm

 I'm teaching a live class this weekend at my new site.
I'm back in West Palm Beach,
but at a different location and with a 
different team.

The facility is much nicer.
The people are NOT.
The other group was so friendly and welcoming.
This group.... not so much.

But since we are mostly here on the weekend,
it doesn't matter all that much.


I hung my #1 instructor banner on the glass door
since there is a steady stream of people 
walking by to the offices at the other
end of the hall. It's distracting to my students.

It's nice that it has the double TVs.
But boy do I miss the old days when we
had a big ol' white board to write on.

Anyhow.
Today is day 2.
I only have 8 students.
A couple of them are from Haiti and don't
speak a lot of English, but we are 
managing...

Have a lovely Saturday!

No comments: