Friday, December 1, 2023

Santa!

 Is it my imagination?

Or does this Santa look EXACTLY
like the light up Santa we hung at the front
door for MANY MANY years?


I was walking by and had to stop and do a double take!

Meanwhile... we are staying busy.
It's been chilly this week.
But today Kyle and I managed to go to the beach.


It was a bit cloudy when we first got there,
so we did a 2 mile walk to keep the blood flowing.
And then when we got back and sat down
the sun came out and it was beautiful.

I've been sitting in my zoom room, teaching.
There's a rocket tonight in about an hour,
so I'll probably stay up for that.

HOUSE UPDATE: The current owner's insurance company
agreed that the roof was hail damage (from 2017) and 
they are paying to replace the roof! Not until the spring,
hard to roof in the winter... but they will put money in
escrow with the title company and when the roof is done
the title company will pay them.
Weeeeeee!!! New Roof!

That's exciting!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

No kidding!! Eyelashes and all!
Great news about the new roof too!