Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year!

 Welcome 2024!

I can't even begin to imagine the things that
are going to happen this coming year.

It is going to be a pivotal year in so many ways.
I'm kind of excited (and a little nervous)
to get this party started!

But today?
I'm taking down the Christmas tree.
Packing it away for the trip north.
(So glad we didn't pack it on the first run!)

Rod is putting in the new door in the tack room.

Kyle is mowing all the pastures and yards.

And he just brought me in a beautiful
bouquet of flowers from the back yard.


I don't know what they are called, but we
call them feather dusters.
We started with the dark purple ones.
Then some yellow ones.
And it looks like they have cross pollenated
because now we have some that are 
kind of rust looking as well as
some orange!!!

I love nature.

No comments: