Friday, April 5, 2024

Catching Up

 Let's see.
Yesterday was Thursday.

So Wednesday Kyle and I packed.
And packed.
And packed.
And packed.
And cleaned and cleaned and cleaned.
And rearranged furniture.
And stuff like that.

To get ready for an appointment on Thursday
morning at 10:00 with the realtor and the
photographer who was to take pictures of
the house and do a drone shot people
can stream on YouTube.


We moved the kitchen table into Rod's office.
It was originally supposed to be a dining room.
So we turned it back into one.


And re-arranged the kitchen.


And we rearranged my office.

Thursday morning Vickie our realtor showed up
about 8:30 and wandered around and
had us make some minor changes.
The Chris, the photographer showed up at 10.
He took a gazillion pictures (while we stayed out of his way)
and then went out to do the drone work.

He was here until 12:30.
Then Rod went to work and I.... went to sleep.
Hahahaha.

Jim and Kyle were working at the potato farm.
And I did some more packing
but then I took a LONG nap.

Today Kyle FINALLY got his Cat back from
the dealership where they were fixing
several problems it was having.
So then he took it and went over to
finish up a job.

Meanwhile, Rod and I kept on packing.


And then we started loading all the fence posts
into the stock trailer.
But I'm a wimp and they are HEAVY so
he called in reinforcements from the ward
and they got it done while I ran to WalMart.


Getting there.....
But now I have to teach.

No comments: