Thursday, February 3, 2011

EXCITED!!!

I’m so excited, I might burst!  But it’s a SECRET!!!!
I got selected for something that is quite an honor and was TOTALLY unexpected!  (In fact, I’m trying to figure out how on earth I got selected!)  It will involve a little bit of travel, again, but just here in Florida.  So no flying or sneaking in family visits.  (darn) 
Can’t wait until I can spill the beans!  (And you probably won’t be nearly as impressed as I am…) but it’s still EXCITING!
Rod Update:  He’s in Vinita, OK – heading north to Rolla, MO.  He said the roads are better now – he can actually see asphalt!  It took him nearly 4 hours to drive 90+ miles this morning.  I guess Oklahoma wasn’t as prepared / used to this sort of weather.  But Missouri has a good handle on it.  He’s seeing snowplows on the highway again…  Then another 350+ miles tomorrow to get to his final destination, Bolingbrook, IL.  (Just south of Chicago)  He already has his next destination – somewhere in Pennsylvania!  And then (hopefully) south!  He’s supposed to be home on Wednesday…  We’ll see.

1 comment: