Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentines (early)

Want a cute idea for Valentines Day?  Shamelessly stolen from another website I can’t for the life of me find again…
My assistant handled Activity Day Girls for me this week while I was in Ft. Lauderdale.  They made rice krispie square kisses!  You make the rice krispies, colored with red food coloring to get a nice little pink.  Then pack them into a large kitchen funnel. (sprayed with a little cooking spray so you can get them back out!)  Then wrap each with a little foil and stick a little paper with a cute saying.  She said she took pictures once they were wrapped, but it didn’t save on her phone… 
Anyhow – cute!  The girls had a good time making (and eating) them.

Rod update:
He is now in FLORIDA!  Just about even with me, but on the wrong coast.  Heading south to Arcadia – should be there in another hour or so.  Then once they unload him, he can head east!!! 

No comments: