Wednesday, March 19, 2014

THANK YOU!

I have been CRAZY busy here at work.
We had a glitch.
And it caused MUCH havoc.

They finally decided on a solution.
And we printed out 2,283 pages
that needed to be hand posted.
By the end of the month.
THIS month.
(I can post 20 of these pages in an hour.)
(And I'm FAST.)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I printed out a cheat sheet.
Gathered my troops.
Trained them.
Got them ready.

And the provider FINALLY
(three weeks late)
came through with the electronic files.
(well, 4 of the 6, we're
still hoping for the missing 2...)

WHEW!
Dodged THAT bullet.
(I hope...)

So on the way to work this morning,
I stopped at Publix and bought some
fresh, Florida strawberries
and some Whipping Cream.


Put one of these with a squirt of cream
on everybody's desk this morning.
Thanks for helping out!!!!

(I've been working on a giant project since
mid-February and have about six more
weeks to go - so my team have been
picking up my regular work.)
They are awesome.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In other news, Kyle has his phone interview with
the college he hopes to attend this fall, today.
He is SUPER nervous.
Lots of prayers on his behalf today.

And then we have to start working on finding
grants etc to help PAY for this.

More prayers will be needed...

(And then this Florida boy will be heading
to OshKosh Wisconsin for a year...)
MORE prayers will be needed.
And a new coat.

No comments: