Monday, March 31, 2014

Green Acres

Yeah, I know...
Makes me want to break out in song too.
But this weekend (and last)
I was substituting in Green Acres, FL.


For reals...

You kind of need to click on it and blow it up to see it.
I was driving!

It was a small class,
but successful.

The folks in charge were really complimentary
and invited me back,
but there is a regular instructor there
(I trained her - she's good).
And the door knob on the office door
is broken and VERY picky.
It took me nearly 5 minutes to get it unlocked
Saturday morning.
Argggh.

And they don't have a real white board
like stuck on the wall.
They have a tiny one on a tripod.
The board is old and has holes and stains
and the tripod isn't very sturdy.

BUT
the real kicker?

I can't get to any of the food establishments
(breakfast and lunch)
without doing a U-turn to get there
AND a U-turn to get back!
My truck doesn't really like to do U-turns.
I love my truck.
But its turning radius leaves much to be desired.

So...

Green Acres Ain't the Place to Be....
(you knew that was coming, right?)



1 comment:

Rozann said...

wa wa wa too funny!