Friday, January 2, 2015

Soni

Today is Soni's birthday!

This past October, Kyle and I went to visit.
And didn't take a SINGLE picture!

I can't believe it!
(Well, I CAN!)


I stole this one from her facebook page.
Isn't she gorgeous?


I'll be this is what she looks like today!
They got snow for Christmas!
And she (and her darling husband)
love to play in it.

(Sounds like work to this Florida girl...)

I so enjoyed getting to spend some time
with her for a couple of days.
We've always had lots in common,
but as we age, it's surprising to see
the connections are still there.

She's STILL got way better taste
and style
and class.

I'll never get there.
But I have a fantastic role model to follow.

Happy Birthday Soni!
I love you!!!


2 comments:

Rozann said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to my big sister (or one of them at least!) Love you lots Soni!!

Rozann said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to my big sister (or one of them at least!) Love you lots Soni!!