Friday, April 17, 2015

Soup



Who says you can't have soup
when the weather turns warm?

This morning at 7:00 it was 72 degrees.
We are headed to the high 80's today.

But this morning we had....


Soup.


Thick, rich and creamy.

However, just one short hour later,
on nearly the same corner,
we had THIS!


The fog was gone.
But the idiots were still out.

Poor Rod's little Honda.

(Rod is fine - a little ticked, but fine.)

***************************

PS - I saw something online the other day
that reminded me the pledge we used to say
in school was
"I SALUTE the flag, 
the emblem of our country,
mumble mumble mumble."

Mom says it's
"To her I pledge my love and loyalty"

That sounds like it could be right...
Thanks Mom!


1 comment:

Rozann said...

yes, that pledge sounds exactly right! I read a bunch of posts about it and I think this is correct! sorry about your car Rod!