Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Surprise!

My Mom is so amazing.

Ok.
Now that we have THAT out of the way...

Last night when I got home,
I noticed a box just inside the gate.

I haven't ordered anything lately.

So I figured it was parts for the truck.
Or for Rod's gun.
Or something like that.

Ho Hum.

Kyle brought it in the house.
(cuz he's good like that)
And then he opened it.
And left it on the counter.
Without saying anything.

Later when I wandered in the kitchen
there it was.
A pretty pink package.

No note.
No card.
But the return address on the box
was my sister's business.

So I opened it.

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!


An hand crafted jewelry box!
Adorable!!!!
(A note on the bottom about the artist...)


It has a mirror and little boxes.
Really a nice jewelry box!

And a cute little package.


Here's a close up.
(lapel pin)
Ruby slippers and a magic wand.
And the words 
"You've always had the power"

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Thank you Mom!
You always know how to lift my spirits
when I didn't even know they needed lifting.

I'll love wearing them!
And KNOWING I've always had the power
to accomplish whatever I need to accomplish.

*There was another little paper hidden in there
but it's MINE!

I love you MOM & DAD!
Happy Travels!

No comments: