Friday, May 8, 2015

Small Town Living

I love living in my small town.
It has that rural feeling.

I just got this email from our Town Administrator.

A resident in the area of Atz Road and Candy Lane 
has found two very young piglets.  
If you have lost yours please call Town Hall and 
we will put you in touch with the resident. 

Have a great day!

Bonilyn W
Town Administrator

That TOTALLY cracked me up!

In other news, I'm heading out of town
tonight - going to the "other coast"
to do a teacher evaluation in Tampa.

I love doing that.
It means I get to just LISTEN!
(And shamelessly steal any awesome
ideas he might have...)

I'll be there all day Saturday
and then just for the first hour or so
on Sunday morning.
Then a pretty drive back across
the state and maybe home in time
to go to church.

It's Mother's Day.
We don't really "celebrate" it.
My family treats me like a Queen
every single day.

But if you do...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

Rod said...

I bought you a nice bouquet of flowers, but your horse just ate them...LOL