Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Keys and IT IS CLEAN!

It's been a KILLER couple of days.
I got to spend the weekend on the other
coast (Ft Myers) substitute teaching.

The theme for the weekend was "keys".
The lady I was subbing for
forgot to send me her keys.

So I had to make arrangements to borrow
some from the guy (Leo) who works out of
that office.
His Dad was in town and staying
at my hotel, so it was super convenient
for him to drop them at the front desk.

Except he forgot.

So when I finally got into town he had to
go back to his office and get them and
bring them on over to me.

The next day at lunch I went out and
got some food, headed back to the office,
went into a little office to eat.
But then I grabbed my purse and headed
to the bathroom.
Pulled the door closed so nobody swiped my lunch.

When I got back,
the door was locked.

With my keys inside.

Sigh.

No problem.
Leo was coming back anyway.
But his keys didn't unlock that particular door.

Luckily I have a spare truck key in my purse.
But Leo had to come back AGAIN to lock up
that night.
(Since the office keys are in the locked room)

After I went out to dinner, I slipped by
the office, tracked down the security guy
and begged him to come rescue my keys.

HIS keys don't open that particular door.

So poor Leo had to come back AGAIN
and open the building at 7:30 in the morning.

While teaching,
I heard a vacuum.
CLEANING PEOPLE!
They have to have keys to EVERY door!

The poor guy didn't speak much English.
But we managed to communicate enough for
him to follow me to the office in question
and unlock the door.

YEA!!!!!

I'm subbing in West Palm Beach this weekend.
Yesterday I got a text from the lady I'm subbing for.
She promised to send me the keys.

FINGERS CROSSED!

Meanwhile.

Back at the ranch.

*********************************


This used to be CJ's stall.


This is CJ's NEW stall.
Notice the WIDE
OPEN
CLEAN
alley way!


Doesn't it look awesome???

Rod and Kyle worked super long and hard
and got the barn all cleaned up and organized.

Some day we are going to put concrete
in the center alley.
But for now,
 I LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments: