Thursday, December 10, 2015

Who Whistles to Opera?

I was following some links at work today.
I was doing "busy finger work" and needed
to keep my mind busy.

I ended up (long story)
on the Pioneer Day Concert
by the MoTabs and 
Temple Square Orchestra.

(in case you want to see/hear)

Guest artists were Lindsey Sterling
and Nathan Pacheco.

He came out to sing a piece from a famous 
Italian opera.  (I didn't recognize it.)
(Being the HUGE Italian Opera fan that I am...)

But as I was listening...
I could TOTALLY see Dad sitting
in his arm chair in the living room,
listening to opera on the stereo
and whistling along.

(And eventually grabbing a well deserved nap)

What a GREAT (and I'll bet UNIQUE memory)
I don't know a bunch of people who
choose to listen to opera.
And I only know of ONE who whistles.

And I love him!


No comments: