Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

As you may remember,
I have been banned from the garage.


Last night I got to find out part of the reason why.


I have a VERY talented husband and son.
That is a BEAUTIFUL kitchen table and bench.

We ate dinner with Jim and Sabrina on it
after watching Santa in Indialantic



and checking out the full moon on the beach.

(Kyle and Sabrina)

We had a fun evening together eating dinner
and exchanging gifts.


Lots of laughing and story telling.


and pink piggies to keep your piggies warm.
(Sabrina loves socks, slippers, all fuzzy things)

It was a wonderful Christmas Eve.

This morning was pretty laid back.
Rod got up and fed the animals.
I woke up around 8.
Kyle woke up around 8:30.

And then I got to see the other reason
I was banned from the garage.

(I understand I am the last person on planet Earth
to actually see these beauties!)


The edge wood looks greenish in this picture
but it isn't.  A beautiful dark pine.

I LOVE the oak inlays!
Especially since I know Kyle created
the wood panels himself from
an old oak tree we cut down earlier this year!


See!  You can tell these slats used
to be branches!


I especially love that you can see the 
saw blade swirls on the wood.

He did such a great job!


There are hidden treasure in the drawer and inside
the cabinet.


The grain on some of the wood
really popped when stained.

So beautiful!


It has been a lovely morning.

Full of love
family
and the smell
of fresh stain.

LOL

Merry Christmas!

No comments: