Monday, December 21, 2015

Man Cave

It's been a LONG few days.
(Felt like a LOT of days...)

I left a week ago Friday evening to teach 
on the other coast.
Rod left Sunday evening to go to Tampa
to a school with his brother Scott.

They were gone ALL WEEK!
And Rod
PASSED!!!!!!

Woot Woot!

So it made not seeing him all week a little easier.
He took and passed his exam on Friday.
Didn't get home until 6.
I was packed and ready to go.
As soon as he came home, he got a 
hug, a kiss and a
"See you in a few days"

And away I went to South Fla to teach again.

When I FINALLY got back to my
loving husband late (11:30) last night,
this is what I saw in the driveway.


Here's a closer picture of the
"man door" into the garage.


And just in case I didn't get the message,
here's the door into the garage from the house.


I love Christmas!
LOL

No comments: