Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Another Busy Week

I've got another busy week.

Yesterday we had the Sisters over for dinner
a delicious pan of Lazy Lasagna
(made with ground turkey and fresh spinach)
and then off to the church for
Evening Relief Society
or Homemaking
or Enrichment
or Girls Night Out
or whatever we are calling it these days.
LOL

Anyow.
They were talking about hurricane
preparedness and 72 hour kits.

It's an annual thing here in 
hurricane world.
Although looks like everybody else
is having much worse weather than we are.

I was the only person there older than 26.
(well, there were actually 2 of us...)
But we were the only ones who actually
had any experience with hurricanes.

They had some good information.
There's lots of it out there.
But there are things NOBODY ever tells you.
So we shared some personal bests.

And then they served ice cream.
I went home.
And we went to WalMart to buy tiny paintbrushes.

Tonight I need to run by the hospital for the
FDOT meeting to talk about the traffic light
we are hoping they are going to put in.
And then I have to go to the town 
Parks and Recreation meeting.
I'm the liaison between that board 
and our committee.

Then tomorrow night my committee is
meeting to replace all our "You are Here"
maps out on our trail system.

Whew.

Somewhere in there I really need to run
to Sam's and get some groceries
so my darling husband doesn't starve this 
weekend while I'm teaching.

(Notice the stilted language?  I'm watching
British TV.  LOL!!!!!
At least I'm not typing with a British accent!)

No comments: