Friday, July 8, 2016

Gearing Up

It's been a quiet-ish week.
Still super hot.
Too hot to do much.
But Rod is doing much anyway.
LOL

Last night he went through
the giant pile of left over metal
roof that Kyle brought from the
shop years ago when it closed.

Rod is going to replace the sun cloth
above the horse's water trough
with the metal roofing.
And maybe build the dogs a metal roof
in their dog yard as well.

I've started working out again.
So I'm a little stiff.
But taking turmeric daily helps.
A TON!

Tonight I will be heading south to
the Ft. Lauderdale area
for the first of 8 weekends in a row.

I've been eating clean for the month
of July and haven't messed up yet.
So I'm really going to try hard
to stay on task over the weekend.
It's hard to do when you are 
living in a hotel and with limited
fast food options in the area
(and only 30 minutes for lunch)
but I'm determined to do my best.


The sky was on fire last night.
And it seems the world is too.

Thoughts and prayers are with Dallas.

No comments: