Monday, May 8, 2017

Random Weekend Stuff

I was off this weekend.
It was SO nice and relaxing!

Saturday morning Kyle and I met the
other members of my Trails and Greenways
Committee down at the woods 
to replace / repair some signage.

There is a TON of signage out there!
Somebody got WAY too carried away!
But Kyle and I took off by ourselves
and had an enjoyable 2 hours walking
our trail and enjoying the morning.


I was actually taking a picture of
some soil stabilizing material
one of the other teams put down.
And there was Kyle!
(He had gone back to the house
to drop off some stuff we didn't need...)
SURPRISE!


The guys also finished putting in the 
new little trees.
Two peach and two loquat.
Excited!


Rod also finished replacing the floor in the trailer.
It's all ready now for the cow transfer
on Saturday.


When I order chicks, they always send a
random "mystery chick".
This is this year's.


I'm thinking it's another rooster.
But we'll have to see.
Hard to tell in these pictures,
but it (he?) is quite a big bigger
than the rest...
Pretty though...


Some of the girls were out
looking for goodies to eat.


The ducks were happily wandering around.


Kyle and Shadow were playing...


And here's Saturday's crop.
(Notice Grandma's recipe box...)

It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

ah YES, I see the recipe box! Mystery solved! (I know, it was solved a while ago, but it was QUITE the mystery for a while!!!)