Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Riding

Yesterday a friend came over
and we went for a horseback ride.

She just returned (last week) from
her mission in the Canada Calgary mission.
It was fun to see her pictures and
recognize the places she served!

We had a nice ride.
It's been a LONG time since any
of us have been riding - a combination
of busy schedules, weather,
and all of us are getting older....


Yes, I am a HORRIBLE picture taker!

(And CJ moved just as I snapped it...)


Kyle rode Buddy.
He (Buddy) has gotten REALLY sway back
so he chose to ride him with just
a bareback pad.


And of course, Andy was my trusty steed.

We had a nice ride for a little less than an hour.
There was a storm brewing to the west
and when the lightening started,
I cut the ride short.
(party pooper)

But we'll ride again!

(And maybe I'll get some decent pictures!)

No comments: