Saturday, March 31, 2018

Getting the Band Back Together

It's been YEARS.

But the band is back together this weekend.


And we are clearly having a BLAST!

This was on the way back from the
airport (for the third time)
picking up Sondra.

Ding Dong the Gang's All Here!


We've done a lot of talking
and laughing
and EATING.


I feel like I ALWAYS have my
camera in my hand,
but I haven't actually taken a ton
of pictures. 
Sondra is only here for one more day
so I'll make a conscious effort to take MORE.

And then tomorrow afternoon we are
having family pictures taken.

It sure has been great to be all together
though!  What a wonderful group!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

oh really nice picture of ME! Glad the WORLD doesn't see your posts! LOL Just those who already know what a dork I am! LoL