Monday, March 26, 2018

Multi-tasking

Thank goodness for electricity and
modern conveniences!

The dishwasher is washing the weekend's dishes.
The air fryer is roasting my breakfast okra.
The pressure cooker is making beef broth.
The computer is scanning and sending my class papers.
My phone is playing music.
The stove is cooking my fried eggs.
The microwave is making my herbal tea.

And I'm washing eggs.
(And writing a quick post...)

Next I need to eat my breakfast,
yes I'm aware it's 11:16 am.
I've been busy!
(The neighbor needed me to feed his
chickens and his bull is loose - we 
couldn't catch him and he isn't doing 
anything naughty besides being out,
so he's staying out...)

Then I'm going to color my roots and
take a shower.
Then it's laundry from the weekend stuff
and repack my suitcase.

Oh yeah, and I fed OUR animals.

So that's MY morning.
How's yours???
I'll get to see it FIRST HAND tomorrow!!!
(Well, not the MORNING...)

Not excited at all...
Ha!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

So glad you are here! Welcome!!