Tuesday, March 13, 2018

HA! I DID IT!

We keep our feed in the "feed room"
in our barn.
It's on the other side of CJ's stall.

And he has discovered he can put his
head over the wall (where there is a
gap at the back) and pop the
top off of the barrel
and help himself.

There are metal bands around the
tops of the barrels that keeps them
locked closed.
But they are tight.
And a pain in the neck to undo
and do up again every time.

Especially when it's chilly
like it was this morning.

(My hands sometimes hurt
when it's cold...)
(And I'm a wimp)

Anyhow.

Kyle keeps telling me to just
fill the gap.
"You know how to use a screw gun."
"Just DO it already!"

So this morning,
I did!


Ta da!

(Kyle added the happy face one day
when he found a giant sharpie out there
and he was in a good mood... lol)


Sorry CJ.
No more free lunch!

(We have a LOT of feed!)
Each barrel holds about 300# of feed.
And we fill up once a month.

Hungry hungry hippos!

No comments: