Sunday, May 6, 2018

Bougainvillea

Bougainvillea.

It's a beautiful flower.
We have a gorgeous,
HUGE plant in the front
of our house.
Kyle hates it.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


I remember taking this picture.
I remembered I took it in February,
because that's when the bush flowers.
(The bougainvillea flowers all year...)
So I went searching through my photos.
Sure enough, I took this picture
February 23, 2015!!!!

Wow.

Anyway.
(That had nothing to do with anything...)

The school I'm at this weekend
has really beautiful landscaping
and one of the things they have
are some beautiful bougainvillea!


They have multiple courtyards,
each one has 4 of these bougenvillea
... stands...?
(I've been doing insurance all day,
my brain is basically mush...)


I thought they were really beautiful
and also pretty useful.
It has benches (and could also have
a picnic table or whatever....)
But you get the beauty of the tree
as well as the shade.


I like the idea...


I took some pictures so I could remember.
Maybe someday...
(It would look REALLY good in our back yard...)

No comments: