Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Creepy or Cool?

So, I need your opinion.

This was in our mailbox today.


It was a mailer.
And at first glance, it's SUPER COOL!

And then I got to thinking about it.

How does this random company
know that we HAVE chickens and
sell eggs? We haven't sold them to the
general public in several years.
It's been all private sales.

On the other hand, lots of people
have backyard chickens, so I guess
it's not a total stab in the dark.
Or maybe they got my name from
the hatchery I order my chicks from...

So.

Cool?
or 
Creepy?

And no, I'm not ordering any.
Although they would be fun,
they are on the pricey end and more
than I want to spend for a novelty item.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Love em! ha ha but I'm a sweatshirt kind of girl and like to wear fun sweatshirts! (hence my "Made in Canada a Long Long Long Time Ago"
Ha Ha Ha