Thursday, August 1, 2019

It's Raining It's Pouring

I wish I was snoring...
LOL

I woke up this morning about 6:40
to a HUGE thunder storm.
It sounded like the house was going
to rumble off its foundation.

And then it cleared up.
I went outside and fed my animals
and the neighbor's animals.

And then I came in and Soni called.
We had a wonderful visit!
(Poor woman couldn't get a word in
edgewise!)

And then I made my breakfast
(10:30)
and Kyle called.
He is on his way home, pulling the
big stock trailer with two little
heifers he sold to Brock next door.

When he hung up (had to stop for
fuel and a pit stop) I headed back
outside to mow the yard.
(12:00)

I got 3/4 of the way done and here
came the rain again.
I finished up in the pouring rain.
And since I was soaked to the skin
anyway, I hopped in the shower.
LOL

And now I'm sitting in my big comfy
chair, emailing my students - gotta keep
them motivated to get that testing done.

And then I'm heading to the kitchen
to make some egg salad and some
new peanut butter protein bars I discovered
the recipe for.

Here's a gratuitous photo since I haven't
put many pictures on here lately.

It was a beautiful, sunny day yesterday.


Andy and Buddy are enjoying a little
nap in the sunshine.

No comments: