Monday, November 25, 2019

Fun Morning!

I'm old now.
So I woke up early.
Because that's what old people do.
(but mostly because Kyle wanted to
walk on the beach before he headed 
back to the ranch - but it was only
49 outside, and high tide, so NO!)

And then Amazon dropped by to
confirm that I am, in fact, OLD.


Thank you Rozann!!!
These are perfect!
The TP says "Holy Stuff, you're 60!"

Luckily Kyle was still here to take
my portrait.
And, of course, Beau was under my feet.
As always.
*Speaking of feet, please note the cute
BLUE toenail polish.

I can't wait to wear my apron while
whipping up Thanksgiving dinner!

Linda and I are going to the temple
tomorrow to celebrate our birthdays.
And then Wednesday I think I'm going
to bake some more bread.
(While wearing my apron!)
I made it last week but I think my bread
machine yeast was old because it didn't
rise very well, so this time I'm going to
do it in my stand mixer and use regular yeast
and see if it works better.

******************************************

Kyle sang a birthday song for me yesterday.

"You've had a birthday, shout hooray,
You are OLD AS DIRT today!
One year older and WRINKLIER too!
Happy Birthday (clap) to YOU!

Hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: