Thursday, February 13, 2020

MIA

Kyle is home and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!
I was anticipating days and days at the beach.

But then he reminded me that I am
working at the Town every day this week.
(The receptionist had surgery Tuesday...)

So....
I've been extremely busy.
Trying to get everything done in the
mornings before I head into the office.

And then exhausted in the evening.
Working is hard work!
(Hahahahaha)

But we HAVE made two trips to the beach.
Just in the late afternoon...


It's always windy...


We were both feeling good and walked and walked and walked.
We made it 3.48 miles! (round trip)
So I took a picture of the distinct tree to mark
our new record.
My hips were SORE the next day!


I met him down there again last night after work.
The beach was COVERED with baby
Man-o-War jellyfish.

They are pretty, but you had to keep your
eyes open so you didn't step on one.

We only stayed for about 45 minutes
but got in a nice walk and chat.

And now...
I've got to quickly eat my breakfast
and get ready to head to the Town.

But I needed to check in.....
HI!!!

No comments: