Thursday, May 27, 2021

Another One!

Monday morning Rod texted me that one of his
co-workers had tested positive, so his team was
being sent out for testing.

If you test negative, you are out (paid) until Thursday.
If you test positive, you are out (paid) until you 
get a negative test.

And, of course, he tested negative!
YEA!

So we have had a couple of great days with him
being home and going out on jobs with Kyle
and helping him have a successful month.

They also built a nifty little gate for the end
of the facility chute so I don't have to keep
trying to barricade it with heavy stuff. 
But I forgot to take a picture last night.

Anyhow.


Random picture of Kyle's first peace rose of the season...

This morning he went back to work.
And since he's been out all week, he can't get overtime,
so he went in at 7 instead of 5. 
What a luxury!!

He texted me and said they were offering the 
Johnson & Johnson shot to everyone today
at 9:00 and what did I think?

They weren't offering any OTHER incentives though.
Like, the ability to take off your stupid mask!
So you want me to take a shot AND still wear this thing?

NOPE!

Just as I was receiving the text
I was sitting out on the patio, enjoying the lovely
cool morning while eating my breakfast and reading
my daily Come Follow Me and listening to The Piano Guys
on my Pandora, when on came another favorite!
It's Gonna Be Ok.
I used to play that before my final exam every class!
LOL

I haven't heard it in awhile, so even though I usually
keep my music quiet while I'm reading so it doesn't
distract me, I actually reached over and turned it up.

As I was texting Rod my answer...
it's your decision, you have a strong immune system
so you will be OK either way...
the chorus came on and Al started belting out

It's Gonna Be OK!

Yup.
I broke out into happy tears.
My Heavenly Father loves me and is mindful
of even those little things!

No comments: