Friday, May 7, 2021

"New" Ride

 I'm back to driving my old Trooper.
It was the truck we bought when we found
out we were pregnant.

And it's been a great truck all through the years.
(it's a 1987!)


The grey top part got a new paint job.
Kyle and I brushed (yes, brushed) on some smokey grey
Rustoleum paint. It's nice and shiny.
First he and Rod filled all the holes and sanded it smooth.


Looks the best it has in years!
And it still drives GREAT!

(I also bought 4 new tires and Kyle put them on for me...)

New seat covers too.
I forgot to take a picture of them though.
And some new windshield wipers.
Which came in awfully handy yesterday.

We drove it to the beach on Wednesday
and I drove it to work yesterday.

Great little truck!
Hasn't had A/C in it for... 25+ years?...
but it has nice big windows so its ok.
Just need to remember to bring a brush
for my hair when I get to my destination.

Today I picked up some new window shades
for the front window since it gets pretty hot
in there in the sun.

So now I'm all set!

No comments: