Saturday, May 1, 2021

Ta Da!!!

 I can't decide if I'm The Little Red Hen

or SUPER WOMAN!!!

But either way.......

I DID IT!


I ordered the J hooks.
I measured and bought the eye hooks.
I borrowed the correct tools.
(And I PUT THEM BACK in the right place
when I was finished with them... lol.)

I used the power drill and drilled the hole.
(took two tries to get the right size bit,
started too small...)
I used a screw driver to screw in the eye hook.
Then I measured and, using needle nose pliers
so I didn't smash my fingers, I hammered in the
fencing nail to hold the chain in place!
(I didn't hammer them ALL the way in, just in case
somebody who actually knows what they are doing
needs to adjust them a little... ahem...)

And now we have THREE new J-hook closures
on the gates out in the new facility!

And I'm feeling pretty accomplished!
And thirsty.

1 comment:

Rod said...

I love my little farm girl 👧