Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Checking In

 Just checking in...
It's 10:20 pm.
I just finished teaching the 2nd class for the day.
And I still need to prep the next batch
to go into the freeze dryer.
Should only take 15 minutes.

And then.....

BED!


Speaking of the freeze dryer.
Kyle bought a bunch of large totes
and a chalk board and HE wrote the
inventory!

We are SO organized now!!!
We now have FOURTEEN bags of peaches.
And after this load we will be done with them.
Next will be ... raspberries?
And then we'll do the onions and bell peppers.
Then... I have the rest of the green beans from the garden.

Who know what's next!
Maybe some beef stroganoff!
We'll see.

It's been fun!
And it feels good to have food put away.
Although it's mostly fruit right now.
My freezers are looking much emptier
and maybe I can consolidate them and
unplug one!
That would be good.....

No comments: