Monday, January 3, 2022

More Sick...

 Sorry to leave you hanging.....
but we ALL got sick.

Kyle started it on day 1.
Then Rod followed on day 2.
I was feeling all superior.
Until the next morning when I
woke up feeling like every joint
in my body was on fire.

Thankfully it only lasted for a few
hours - I took some Ivermectin and
2 aspirin and slept most of the day
but I felt MUCH better by mid afternoon.

Except for being tired, I haven't 
had any other effects.
Kyle makes us all get up and walk
the property a couple of times every day
to keep the blood going.
We did lots of sleeping.
Not much eating.
Nobody was hungry,
At all.

I finally took down the tree today.
And made some fettuccini alfredo for dinner.
And it tasted AWFUL!
Kyle and I were both like UGH!
This tastes OLD and metallic!
Rod said it tasted fine...
so we ate it, but BOY I'm hoping
that little side effect doesn't last!
(Might be good for the diet, but yuck!)

While I was teaching tonight, Kyle went to
Taco Bell to get nachos for him and Rod and
then to the grocery store for some fruit and
cans of soup.
He ate ALL his nachos - but said they tasted
like old dairy. Like it had sat out for a 
couple of weeks.
Rod said it was fine.

Anyhow.
No pictures.
But I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Glad Omicron wasn't a big deal for us.
We were all 100% better (well except the taste thing)
within 3 days. 

UPDATE!!!
I just ate a bowl of turkey/rice soup (Campbells)
And it was DELICIOUS!


What I imagine my students look like...

No comments: