Monday, June 5, 2023

"The Blob"

 Kyle and I have been going to the beach
quite often lately.
Last week I didn't have to teach at all.
It was AWESOME!
I still had lots to do, but it felt
like I was on vacation...

However, the blob of seaweed is making
it's presence felt.
They say it is strung out all along the
east coast and doesn't look to be
going away anytime soon.
Estimated to be 5000 miles long and
13,000,000 tonnes of seaweed!


Look at all that seaweed!
The ocean is FULL of nasty seaweed.


And so is the beach!
This is north of where we usually sit,
but we went for a walk and had to stop
when it just got ridiculous.


That is a LOT of seaweed!

But.... Kyle just came running into my office to announce
there is a rocket launching in an hour.
So.... we are going to the beach!
Hahahahahaha.

(Just got home from the chiropractor... I have a 
pinched nerve or something going on and my
left arm has been tingling and going numb
for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd give this
a try and see if it helps... I'll keep you posted.)