Monday, June 5, 2023

Wedding Rings & Fat Fingers

 My hands have been swelling.
I don't know if its related to my
pinched nerve or summer or... 
well, I'm fat.

But, my beautiful wedding rings that
I LOVE are getting too small and I was
getting a little uncomfortable about how
tight they were on my finger.

So...

I hopped on the ever faithful Amazon and
found myself a pretty ring to wear while
I am waiting for my fingers to shrink
back to their normal size.


It's a little weird to be wearing silver...
but I like it.


It's a little tall, but so far I haven't knocked
it on anything.

Anyhow.

I think its pretty.
Not nearly as pretty as my REAL wedding rings,
but it will do for now.

And bonus..... it was $36.77.
HA!

By the way... this is post number 1,650!!!!!
Wow. I'm chatty.
You wouldn't know it lately though...
Sorry!