Friday, August 25, 2023

New Chair

 When I teach, there is a TERRIBLE 
tall chair that I have been sitting on.
I brought a gooshy thing to sit on
to make it a little better,
but it was still pretty terrible.

I finally got the OK to just buy
a new chair.
So I did.

It was delivered during the week
and a big ol' box was waiting for
me when I arrived at school 
Thursday afternoon.

It came with all the parts and even
the screwdriver to put it together.

So I did.


And it's pretty comfy!


I wrote "PFSU" the name of the school on the arms
so people will know it's NOT FOR YOU.
And I put a note in the back pocket reminding
them it was not to be removed from our classroom.
We'll see if it's still there this weekend when 
Larry goes to teach his 2-weekend class.
Fingers crossed.


And I celebrated by buying myself some flowers.

No comments: