Saturday, February 10, 2024

I Feel Jipped.

 I heard on the news, 
we had an earthquake!!!
Who knew!

It happened about 10:48 on Wednesday evening.
It was felt all up and down the coast,
including in our little town.

But at 10:48 on Wednesday evening
we were watching The Hulk on Disney Plus
with the volume nice and high
and buildings were blowing up
and cars were exploding
and the earthquake just didn't register.

So we missed it.

But the good news is, we didn't experience
any issues.

This weekend I'm in West Palm
team teaching.
I'm training our new instructor, Bill.


I'm sitting on the back row,
making sure he's teaching the correct information
and clarifying when he doesn't.
(grin)

It's HARD listening to somebody teach your material
in a different style than your own.
He reads from the book and has the students
also read from the book.
I'm not a fan of that style...
but I did a review with the students this morning
and they understood the majority of the material.
So... it's all good.

No comments: