Saturday, February 3, 2024

New Haircut

 I got a TERRIBLE haircut back in May.
When I got home, Kyle nearly
died laughing.
Yup, it was a good old fashioned mullet.
Ugh.

So... I've been either wearing a high ponytail
(which is my default anyway)
but if I need to have my hair down,
like when I'm teaching, or at church,
I had to wear my hair pulled back in a barrette.

But my hair has FINALLY grown enough
that I hoped to be able to get it fixed.

Enter Pamela.
She has been cutting hair for 45 years
and specializes is long hair.


It's a little shorter,
a little greyer,
and a lot less mullet-ish.
And I don't have to use a barrette.
Phew!

It's not a great picture, but I'm not a great selfie taker.
Those are the banana trees in the background.
We now have FIVE more stalks of bananas 
getting started out there!
Whoever buys the house will have plenty of bananas
going forward (unless they decide to take them out...
but whatever...)

No comments: