Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian family (and friends...)

Happy Monday to everybody else.

I got to have the weekend off.  I hardly knew what to do with myself!
But it was so wonderful to spend time with my honey!

We went on a lovely (HOT) horseback ride Saturday morning.


I think my camera was set on 3D so these pictures look a little weird.

It was a gorgeous morning.




It was hot, so we went down by the lake to let the horses drink.
CJ drank.
Andy splashed.
We got out.
LOL



Just after I took this picture, we picked up a trot and passed them!
We aren't often in the lead.
Andy walks SLOW and it bugs CJ.
So CJ bites Andy.
Then Andy bucks.
Then I nearly fall off.
Then I freak out.

So mostly I stay behind.


After our ride, we headed over to Jim's Open House.
There were a gazillion people there.
They were really pleased with the turn-out.  We even saw some old BSY friends.
Then to the grocery store to buy some yummy steaks for the BBQ.

And on Sunday, I got to go to CHURCH!
(I didn't even have to wear a name tag - they remembered me!  LOL)
And I got my Temple Recommend renewed - so I'm ready to go again!
(The men necessary to make that happen were all there so it was quick and easy...
And we had a nice visit.  Double win!)

In other news, poor Nancy didn't get to go to Calgary this week!
I feel her pain!!!
I very nearly grabbed a plane ticket to Tucson when I heard.
If only I didn't have to teach this weekend, I would SO be winging west right now.



No comments: